Monday, July 23, 2007

Initial Warning

Those of you that know me were probably dreading this. Bwahahahahaha (maniacal laughter)! But, I've broken in and am stealing Squatter's Rights. I needed a home that was beyond the real-world and the madhouse in which I dwell; some place to call my own; to infect with my horrid artistic visions and beautiful nightmares; somewhere to save the abominations I create. In other words, I'm going to post some of my artwork and prose.

Now, enough of the nonsense.

Rise up in the verbocracy and stab them with your freshly-sharpened no.2s. Hack at the principals of the literate hierarchy and burn them all with swift erasers. Appall them with improper grammar and let them suffer a barrage of slangshot from your vociferous cannonade. Never give up. Never give in. Ever onward with the Bungholian Uprising.

No comments: