Friday, January 4, 2008

Predators And Editors Poll

I've been nominated--as an artist--for the annual Predators&Editors Poll. Flash Fiction Online (the ezine I illustrate) has been nominated for fictionzine, too. Anyone with a valid email (for vote confirmation) may vote. I've added a link--which I'll remove after the 15th, the end of voting. Some of my comrades at Liberty Hall have also been nominated. Some for their prose, at least one other for her art: Rachel A. Marks. Good luck to all the nominees; they are already winners--someone liked them enough to nominate them.

No word of my recent WOTF entry, yet. It's making me a little nervous--I haven't even had a confirmation of receiving of the entry. On the bright side, I guess it also means it hasn't been rejected. Good Luck to Chris Owens, too--he has been a semi-finalist and quarter finalist--if there's any justice, he'll succeed.

1 comment:

Christopher Scott Owens said...

You too!

And thanks--but I wouldn't go as far as that. This time around I'd be happy to make it to the semifinals. My Q108 story wasn't as good as The Azazel Tree or even Foregleamer. I really didn't get into the character deep enough. The character is passive, driven by the plot, instead of driving the plot.